A makeover application that applies make up and effects to photos
Perfect365 boasts over 30 million users. It has been featured in Allure and Self Magazine as one of the world's premier beauty makeover software programs. People across the board seem to love Perfect365, but are the rave reviews true? Like most software programs, Perfect365 isn't actually perfect. It has overwhelming strengths and a few weaknesses that can be overlooked depending on what your specific needs are.
Users of the Perfect365 interface are able to retouch one photo at a time. The benefits of photo retouching are obvious. If you're a frequent visitor of social networks or dating websites, it's wise to put your best foot forward. Many people want to do what celebrities do when their photos are published. They want the ability to edit the photo and make it picture-perfect. Perfect365 accomplishes this by allowing users to touch up their makeup or manipulate facial shots in a specific way. Lighting, shades, and red-eye tools allow users to easily manipulate a single photo. If you want bulk retouch, it's not the right software for you.
Perfect365 is made with the social network user in mind. One-click share options will delight frequent visitors to social networks. You'll be able to share all of your perfect photos with friends without having to worry about complicated options. More elaborate touch-up options aren't a strength of this software, but the social network functionality will delight social network buffs across the board.
- Automated detection of faces reduces the amount of time you have to spend getting the picture just right in the interface.
- A wide variety of makeup templates that allow users to easily manipulate photos so that they look their best.
- Sharing on social networks is a breeze! The big social networks like Facebook and Twitter are super easy to share photos on at the click of a button.
- You can only work with one photo at a time, making it impossible to do bulk editing.
- Front-facing photos are the only photos that the editor can work with. If you're looking for side-facing or angle shots, you can get it.